Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip gives a real kick to your wings, tortilla chips, chicken nuggets or other snack foods. You can use French's or Frank's Red Hot sauces. Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup red hot sauce (French's or Frank's)
- Stir ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator. It's best to let it refrigerate for at least a couple of hours so the flavours meld together.
Hot and tangy is right! This is a flavorful dip that was enjoyed with veggies and chips. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
That's so easy to do and full of spicy flavor. Great recipe that I'll be doing often. It was great with tostitos. But next time I'll use it with chicken wings. Thanks Nif :) Made for Market tag game