Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for entertaining.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup decorative red-hot candies
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade (thawed)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans water
- 2 liters ginger ale
- crushed ice
- In a large pan place sugar, water, and candies. Heat until candies are melted. Set aside and cool.
- Mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, water, and ginger ale.
- Serve with ice immediately.
I like to serve this at Christmas time. A good punch to have with all those holiday desserts.