Recipe by Rita~
Now you though my Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly, Hot As Hell Habanero Zucchini Jelly, Spicy Habanero Jelly was hot! You should try this if you dare! This is eye tearing mouth burning. I used 3 yes 3 ghost peppers and 5 habaneros. Ghost peppers are 100 times hotter then habaneros. I used red raspberries, red bells, and apple and pomegranate juice to bring more red to this so no need for food coloring. The naga jolokia (English: king cobra chile) — also known as bhut jolokia, dorset naga, ghost chile, ghost pepper, or naga morich — is a chili pepper.
- 1656.13 ml sugar
- 3 fluid ounce certo liquid pectin
- 3 red bell peppers, 3 cups fine chopped rough chopped seeds and stem removed
- 170.09 g fresh raspberries, frozen without syrup is fine too
- 3 ghost bell peppers
- 5 habaneros
- 473.18 ml vinegar, 5 percent acidity (your choice or red wine-white vinegar)
- 236.59 ml pomergranate juice or 236.59 ml apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all peppers in a food processor and pulse till fine chopped.
- Combine pepper and rest of ingredients EXCET for the pectin in a heavy bottom.
- Bring to a rolling boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add pectin and bring back to a full rolling boil for 1 more minute.
- Ladle into hot sterile jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust caps onto jars that rims are wiped clean of jelly.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Remove lid and shut flame let sit 5 minutes. Remove and let sit at room temperature fro 24 hours. Store in a cool dark closet.