- 20 -30 bunches chilies (1-2 with the leaves still on)
- 1 fresh edible flower (sunflower, yarrow....)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your first bunch and tightly wrap the wire around the stems.
- Add an other bunch just over lapping so stems are just over each other and wrap again tightly.
- You will continue till you used all the bunches or till you get to the length you are happy with.
- Ending with the bunch that still has the leaves attached. Do arrange it so they are attractive to the eye.
- Wrap wire around end leaving some to make a hoop to hang.
- Place a flower where you would place a bow on a wreath.
- Hang to dry in you kitchen with good circulation.
- So it `s handy to use for whatever you need to add some spice to.