1/1 Photo of Red Hot Edible Pepper Wreath
What a great way to dry your peppers to make pepper flakes, chile powder or keep whole to use as you want. below are amounts that are very flexible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 -30 bunches chilies (1-2 with the leaves still on)
- 1 fresh edible flower (sunflower, yarrow....)
- 1Take your first bunch and tightly wrap the wire around the stems.
- 2Add an other bunch just over lapping so stems are just over each other and wrap again tightly.
- 3You will continue till you used all the bunches or till you get to the length you are happy with.
- 4Ending with the bunch that still has the leaves attached. Do arrange it so they are attractive to the eye.
- 5Wrap wire around end leaving some to make a hoop to hang.
- 6Place a flower where you would place a bow on a wreath.
- 7Hang to dry in you kitchen with good circulation.
- 8So it `s handy to use for whatever you need to add some spice to.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Hot Edible Pepper Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh edible flowers