Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a great way to dry your peppers to make pepper flakes, chile powder or keep whole to use as you want. below are amounts that are very flexible.
- 20 -30 bunches chilies (1-2 with the leaves still on)
- 1 fresh edible flower (sunflower, yarrow....)
- Take your first bunch and tightly wrap the wire around the stems.
- Add an other bunch just over lapping so stems are just over each other and wrap again tightly.
- You will continue till you used all the bunches or till you get to the length you are happy with.
- Ending with the bunch that still has the leaves attached. Do arrange it so they are attractive to the eye.
- Wrap wire around end leaving some to make a hoop to hang.
- Place a flower where you would place a bow on a wreath.
- Hang to dry in you kitchen with good circulation.
- So it `s handy to use for whatever you need to add some spice to.
Amazing! it's so unique and the family is gonna love this one, we're all about spices!