Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Excellent hot or cold, young or old and even a pun!
- 1 (8 ounce) bag red-hot candies
- 1 gallon apple juice (sweetened or unsweetened)
- Boil the pair down until the red hots are completely disolved.
- Serve this warm or cold it is fantastic. I prefer the sweetened, but I am sure those with sugar concerns will appreciate this very inexpensive and unique treat considering the absolute festive appeal and ease of preparation.
- * The ratio of red-hot candies to apple juice will vary according to your preferences. The website wanted something specific so I guessed at 8 oz.