- 20 ml olive oil
- 900 g small small red potatoes, rinsed and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan or skillet The oil should be very hot so that the first potato pc put in sizzles.
- Now add all the potatoes and saute evenly till evenly browned Sprinkle with the red pepper and cover and simmer for around 10-12 mins.
- The potatoes should be tender or you will have to cook some more.
- Season and serve.