- 4 large tart apples, cored
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 red-hot candies
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 8 caramels
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel about 3/4 inches off of the top of each apple and place in slow cooker.
- Pour juice over apples.
- Fill the center of each apple with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 3 red hots, 1 tablespoon butter and two caramel candies.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the apples are tender.
- Serve immediately.