Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served warm or cold. It's an excellent side dish.
- 1⁄4 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (4 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups applesauce
- Dissolve red hots in boiling water.
- Add jello and applesauce, stirring well.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf.
- Goes especially good with pork.
Reminds me of my childhood! My mom used to make this for us, growing up. So easy, yet so delish!
This is zipped up applesauce. I don't think I would consider it a salad but tastes good. I will make it again.
This sounds like an odd combination, but it tastes really good. My sister has made this a few times for potlucks & it everyone loves it.