Recipe by HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)
This is a fresh twist on coleslaw. This simple recipe originates from KRAFT and it's a great accompaniment at the table. Looks nice too!
Top Review by *Parsley*
This coleslaw is terrific, and easy, too! I absolutely LOVED the apple jelly mixed with the coleslaw dressing....such a great flavor! I used more green onions and omitted the raisins (just don't care for them). Thanx for posting this beautiful colorful salad. This will be made again and again.
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup kraft classics coleslaw dressing
- 3 tablespoons kraft apple jelly