365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian, Kitty Morse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions, 8-10 minutes; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with butter.
- 2Meanwhile, in a medium sacepan over medium heat, heat tomatoes, crusing them lightly with a fork.
- 3Add cream and Swiss cheese. Cook, stirring until cheese dissolves, 2-3 minutes.
- 4To serve, divide cooked tortellini among 6 plates. Top with sauce and garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Green and White Tortellini Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 387.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: