Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very good cube steak recipe if your looking for something a little different from chicken fried.
- 907.18 g pork cube steaks
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 340.19 g can tomato paste
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml rosemary
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- In a teaspoon of oil of choice, (I prefer vegetable) sauté all of the onions until they are slightly limp on high heat.
- Add all other ingredients except steak and turn to medium heat and let thicken.
- Cook steaks in separate pan until they are no longer pink.
- Once sauce is thick, serve on top of steaks.
I also used 1/2 the amount of meat but cooked the full recipe for sauce. The tomato paste was too thick so I added an 8oz can of tomato sauce, 1/4 c. red wine, 1/4 c. beef broth. I also put a dash of red pepper flakes. I served this with rigatoni pasta,(which held the sauce) garnished with parsley and 1/4 c. grated cheese. The veggie was broccoli. I served it with Garlic bread. We absolutely loved this. This was very easy to make.
Tasty sauce, I did add 3/4 tsp of chili flakes-I like spicy. I only fried one chop but made the whole sauce recipe. The sauce will be neat on pasta as well. I served the chop with 3 peppercorn pasta and put some of the sauce over it Added some parmesan on top. Steamed green beans & beets on the side. I am so glad that I picked you in the PAC contest Thanks Breezee1984