Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is made with the cooking sauce from Once A Week Chicken, I had to call the sauce 'soup' in order to get the recipe to work. It is very flavorful and goes well on mashed potatoes, egg noodles and of course the chicken itself. I recommend using a metal whisk to stir while boiling to prevent lumps from forming or the sauce sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- If the 'soup' is cold warm it over medium heat.
- Mix room temperature stock and corn starch to make a slurry.
- Slowly stir slurry into warm sauce.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.