Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a simple salad that packs a wallop of flavour. I got this recipe from a card that I picked up in the produce department of my supermarket.
- 2 red grapefruits
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, good quality vinegar is best here
- Using a small sharp knife, remove the skin from the grapefruit and the grapefruit segments- cutting closed to either side of the white membrane. Discard the membrane.
- Place grapefruit, cucumber, red onion, feta, olives and mint in a bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar.
- Divide among serving plates.