Chef Terrmoe's Note:
nice on a green salad, goes well with white meats and seafood. Makes a nice sweet dressing. With a lovely thick consistency from grapes and cilantro
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I CANNOT REMEMBER RECIPE EXACTLY, I MAKE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO TASTE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TWEAK.
- 2In blender or food processor, blend grapes until well broken down.
- 3Add cilantro and pulse until chopped and blended; if you use stems pulse longer, you want a fairly smooth consistency.
- 4Add lemon juice,honey and oil pulse until blended.
- 5add salt,pepper and cumin to taste.
- 6Everyone likes it a bit different.
- 7Note: this dressing must be refrigerated, so that is why i don't use an oil that will solidify, can use olive oil but you will have to remember to take out to warm up. Or for a healthy version reduce or leave oil out.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Grape Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.4
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 59.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g