Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
nice on a green salad, goes well with white meats and seafood. Makes a nice sweet dressing. With a lovely thick consistency from grapes and cilantro
- I CANNOT REMEMBER RECIPE EXACTLY, I MAKE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO TASTE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TWEAK.
- In blender or food processor, blend grapes until well broken down.
- Add cilantro and pulse until chopped and blended; if you use stems pulse longer, you want a fairly smooth consistency.
- Add lemon juice,honey and oil pulse until blended.
- add salt,pepper and cumin to taste.
- Everyone likes it a bit different.
- Note: this dressing must be refrigerated, so that is why i don't use an oil that will solidify, can use olive oil but you will have to remember to take out to warm up. Or for a healthy version reduce or leave oil out.
We liked the freshness of the herbs and citrus in this. I took your advice and used less oil and also used just a pinch of sugar and subbed celery seed for the cumin (personal preference).
Made for PAC 2010. Great easy vinaigrette with a fresh flavor. Loved it. I used it on spring greens and some fresh sliced shallots and some mint, but you could add anything. I added a few peach slices which really went well. Definitely saved. Thx for sharing.
Wonderful tasting dressing for a salad, & I especially liked the fruity grape taste! Easy to make & definitely a keeper for us! Thank you for posting your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef] Want to check out PAC? Click here http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498