Recipe by Chef Terrmoe
nice on a green salad, goes well with white meats and seafood. Makes a nice sweet dressing. With a lovely thick consistency from grapes and cilantro
Top Review by Maito
We liked the freshness of the herbs and citrus in this. I took your advice and used less oil and also used just a pinch of sugar and subbed celery seed for the cumin (personal preference).
- 2 cups red seedless grapes (washed & stemmed)
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro (must be fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- I CANNOT REMEMBER RECIPE EXACTLY, I MAKE MY ADJUSTMENTS TO TASTE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TWEAK.
- In blender or food processor, blend grapes until well broken down.
- Add cilantro and pulse until chopped and blended; if you use stems pulse longer, you want a fairly smooth consistency.
- Add lemon juice,honey and oil pulse until blended.
- add salt,pepper and cumin to taste.
- Everyone likes it a bit different.
- Note: this dressing must be refrigerated, so that is why i don't use an oil that will solidify, can use olive oil but you will have to remember to take out to warm up. Or for a healthy version reduce or leave oil out.