Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and Impressive
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated raspberry juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light flavored olive oil
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved, if desired
- 1 small golden delicious apple, cored and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- For dressing, in small bowl combine raspberry juice, syrup, onion and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in olive oil.
- Arrange greens on 6 salad plates. Top with grapes and apple. Spoon dressing over greens.