Recipe by esm4877
Very tasty, easy potatoes! Small potatoes may only need 30 minutes in the oven, and larger potatoes may require 60 minutes, so check frequently for doneness.
Top Review by AngieMae
These potatoes were so good. I love potatoes, and I was excited to try something new other than the usual potato staples. I also switched the dill to basil because that's all I had! But it was still really good.
- 20 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into halves or quarters. Try to make them approximately bite-size. Put into a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic salt, dill and oil.
- Toss potatoes in the oil mixture, coating evenly.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Put potatoes on sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then stir.
- Bake for about another 20 minutes, checking frequently. Cooking time will depend on the size of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt before serving.