1/4 Photos of Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
I got this from allrecipes.com in a daily email. Sounds good and I love mashed potatoes but not always in the mood for gravy or loading them down with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot add potatoes, 1 tsp garlic and enough water to cover potatoes.
- 2Boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, approximately 10 minutes.
- 3Drain potatoes and place back in same pot.
- 4Add butter and mash until butter is melted.
- 5Add in cream, sugar, steak seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining 1 tsp crushed garlic.
- 6Mix until smooth using an electric mixer.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.4
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: