I got this from allrecipes.com in a daily email. Sounds good and I love mashed potatoes but not always in the mood for gravy or loading them down with cheese.
- In a large pot add potatoes, 1 tsp garlic and enough water to cover potatoes.
- Boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place back in same pot.
- Add butter and mash until butter is melted.
- Add in cream, sugar, steak seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining 1 tsp crushed garlic.
- Mix until smooth using an electric mixer.