- 18 ounces fresh raspberries or 18 ounces frozen raspberries
- 5 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 18 ounces fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the raspberries in a pan, add the jelly and stir over a low heat until the fruits are softened, the juices run and the jelly has melted.
- Blend the cornflour with 2 TBSP of cold water until smooth and add to the fruit mixture.
- Stir until the mixture has thickened and boiled, then remove from the heat.
- Sieve and discard the raspberry pips.
- Add the lemon juice and let the sauce cool.
- To serve, add the strawberries sliced lengthwise in quarters.