Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I wanted to try something of my own, and have worked at this today gradually, adding ingredients to this. This can be used as a tacos, or served with hamburger buns
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground hot red chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons ground mild red chili peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- corn chips (for topping)
- shredded monterey jack cheese (for topping)
- shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- Combine the first 6 ingredients up to, and including water into a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook 8-10 hours, drain after cooking.
- Serve over corn chips, and top with the cheese mixture.