Recipe by Chief Teer
This is a shot from the Red Fox Club in Santa Maria, Ca. This is an excellent after dinner relaxer.
- 3⁄4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 3⁄4 ounce goldschlager
- 1 dash cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour all three liquors in and shake and shake and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty. Strain into shot glass (make sure the glass will fit more than 2 1/2 oz).
- On Rocks:.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Pour all three liquors into glass.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, stir with straw and enjoy.