Chief Teer's Note:
This is a shot from the Red Fox Club in Santa Maria, Ca. This is an excellent after dinner relaxer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 3/4 ounce goldschlager
- 1 dash cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 2Fill shaker with ice.
- 3Pour all three liquors in and shake and shake and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty. Strain into shot glass (make sure the glass will fit more than 2 1/2 oz).
- 4On Rocks:.
- 5Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- 6Pour all three liquors into glass.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, stir with straw and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Fox Oatmeal Cookie Shooter
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 21.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: