Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
another drink i found on the internet. sounds good! i think its named after a bird! haha
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces pineapple juice (best if fresh)
- 1 -2 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, cointreau and pineapple juice. Shake well, then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Carefully pour in grenadine so that it pools at the bottom of the glass making a red “foot.”.
- Garnish with a cherry on top! :).
This is tatsty but I'm a bit of a wuss so it was a little string for me, I ended up adding more pineapple juice to dilute it a bit. Made for ANZ Swap August 2008.