Recipe by Tarteausucre
This recipe I got off my dear Mema. She served this one day for lunch and I helped polished it off for her the next day. I loved it so much I had to have the recipe. This recipe is perfect to use after St. Patrick's Day if you have any corned beef and cabbage left over.
- 2 cups beets, cooked and diced
- 1 cup carrot, cooked and diced
- 1 cup cabbage, cooked and diced
- 3 cups corned beef, diced
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice up all your vegetables and Beef into a uniform size. (I find that using left overs from a corned beef and cabbage "stew" Is best. All the veggies have that wonderful corned flavor.)
- Mix up and warm in a sauce pan and put it on stove top or microwaving works just fine.