- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups quartered stemmed strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- On griddle or skillet, heat tortillas.
- Place 1/4 cup cottage cheese in center of 1 tortilla; top with 1/2 cup strawberries.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Fold up bottom third of tortilla, then fold in both side, leaving top open.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps.