1/1 Photo of Red Deviled Eggs
A variation of a traditional favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, cover eggs with cold water and heat to boiling; boil one minute, turn off heat, cover saucepan, and let sit 15 minutes.
- 2Once eggs are cool enough to handle, peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- 3Scoop out yolks and place in a bowl; set whites on serving platter.
- 4Using the side of a knife or a mortar and pestle, smash garlic with salt to form a paste.
- 5Combine garlic paste with yolks, smashing both with a fork.
- 6Add mayonnaise, tomato paste, vinegar, pepper, and paprika and mash with form until smooth.
- 7Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
- 8Spoon yolk mixture back into whites and dust with additional paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.5 mg
- Sodium 198.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g