Recipe by sbera007
Red because it has red potatoes and devil because it is spicy. Feel free to seed the jalapeno if you don't like it hot! PREP TIME INCLUDES COOLING TIME!
Top Review by Mean Bean
Very unique and tasty version of potato salad. I did reduce the curry powder to 1/2 T. I used seranno peppers and kept the seeds in. Tenderfoots might pass this recipe by. Was better tasting at room temp.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip, light
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry (I used hot)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 8 -10 red potatoes (boiled,cubed and cooled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half and place yolks in a large bowl.
- Add Miracle Whip, Dijon mustard, vinegar, curry, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Whisk together. (Sometimes I use a mixer to get yolks nice and smooth).
- Add celery and jalapeno.
- Chop egg whites; add egg whites.
- Fold in cooked and cooled potatoes.
- Refrigerate at least thirty minutes and enjoy!