Not your average hot dog--simple, but very kid-friendly!
Make and share this Red Devil Hot Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onion & garlic over medium-low heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire, mustard, sugar, and chili sauce. Continue heating until flavors are well blended, about 5 minutes.
- Split each hot dog lengthwise, and arrange split-side up in shallow pan.
- Spoon sauce over hot dogs and heat under broiler for 3-5 minutes, until sauce is bubbly.
- Serve hot on buns, spoon on extra sauce.