1/3 Photos of Red Devil Hot Dogs
Not your average hot dog--simple, but very kid-friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion & garlic over medium-low heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire, mustard, sugar, and chili sauce. Continue heating until flavors are well blended, about 5 minutes.
- 3Split each hot dog lengthwise, and arrange split-side up in shallow pan.
- 4Spoon sauce over hot dogs and heat under broiler for 3-5 minutes, until sauce is bubbly.
- 5Serve hot on buns, spoon on extra sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Devil Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 1368.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g