Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know there's lot of alcohol but I guess we can do half the drink. And it still will be enough. Taken on Drinksmixer.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces orange juice
- Mix alcohols into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Add the juice and grenadine, and shake.
- Serve in a 10-12 oz. glass.
Great drink Boomie. Love the flavors.. Real enjoyable , and fruity flavored. Thanks for posting. Made for I recommend.
Oooh.....I like this one! And boomie, why would you just want to do half?! As cookiedog said..."boy was it devilishly good!" Thanks for posting!
Very strong with a fruit flavor. If you don't like the taste of alcohol maybe add more juice- I used fresh squeezed and boy was it devilishly good!