- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 -4 tablespoon red curry paste (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup sugar snap peas or 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup bamboo shoot
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 4 ounces coconut milk, curry paste, stock, fish sauce, and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables and remaining coconut milk and simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- If using snow peas, add just before serving.
- Serve with rice.