Recipe by duonyte
From Vegetarian Times, Jan/Feb 2014. You may substitute any vegetables you like for the ones shown, but realize you may have to change when they are added, depending on specific cooking times for different veggies.. I have not made this yet, prep times are estimated.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 12 ounces cauliflower, cut into 1 in pieces (about 3 cups)
- 4 large scallions, thinly sliced (separate white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 3⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 6 ounces green beans, cut into 1 in pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and white parts of scallions, and saute 5 minutes or until vegetables start to brown.
- Add curry paste and saute 1 minute more.
- Add broth and tomatoes with their juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and green beans, and simmer 5 minutes, or until beans are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and remaining scallions, Season with salt and pepper, if desired.