From a feature of soups from our local paper.
Make and share this Red Curry Sweet Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over high heat and add the brown onion and garlic cloves and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add finely grated ginger and red curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chopped sweet potato and chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and bring back to a simmer.
- Blend with a hand held blender (or transfer to a processor - if you do this return to the pot to heat back up) until smooth.
- Divide between bowls and decorate with coriander leaves.