1/2 Photos of Red Curry Sweet Potato Soup
From a feature of soups from our local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a saucepan over high heat and add the brown onion and garlic cloves and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add finely grated ginger and red curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add the chopped sweet potato and chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Add the coconut cream and bring back to a simmer.
- 5Blend with a hand held blender (or transfer to a processor - if you do this return to the pot to heat back up) until smooth.
- 6Divide between bowls and decorate with coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Curry Sweet Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 528.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste