Red Curry Shrimp and Corn Chowder
- Heat oil in 2 quart pot.
- Add celery, carrots, leeks and potatoes. Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add Red Curry Paste. Cook 1 more minute while continuing to stir.
- Add chicken broth, Fish Sauce, sugar and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Once boil starts, reduce heat to medium low. Simmer with lid on until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Coconut Milk, cilantro and shrimp. Cook 2-3 more minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve hot.