- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thickly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 ounces mushrooms (quartered or diced depending on which you use) or 6 ounces zucchini (quartered or diced depending on which you use)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 ounces coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vegetable bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons thai soy sauce
- 4 tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet and saute onions and garlic until softened, but not browned, 1 or 2 minutes; add pork slices and stir-fry until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms (or zucchini), and curry paste; add coconut cream, bouillon powder, and soy sauce; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer until some of the sauce reduces and thickens, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cilantro, stir to combine; serve.