Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had some leftover red curry paste, so I made this sweet and spicy dipping sauce for some vegetable lettuce wraps. I imagine this would be great for dipping spring rolls, or cubes of fried tofu too. Not a fan of red curry paste, or don't have any on hand? This sauce is delicious without it too.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, all natural
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (to taste) or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- Mix ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Serve with your favorite lettuce wraps, spring or summer rolls.