Recipe is from the cooking blog Recipe Shoebox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 32 frozen mini fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- bean sprouts, chow mein noodles, chopped fresh basil, green onions
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions (discard seasoning packets or save for another use).
- 2Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven or saucepan, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Spoon 1/2 cup cream from top of coconut milk and place in pan. Add the curry paste, curry powder, and turmeric; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in meatballs, broth, zucchini, carrot, cabbage, soy sauce, and remaining coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until carrot is tender and meatballs are heated through.
- 4Drain noodles; stir into soup. Garnish with bean sprouts, chow mein noodles, basil, and onions if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Curry Meatball Soup
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.1
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3130.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste