Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one is fun! I love adding unusual bold flavors to the blank slate of Garbanzo Beans to create Hummus.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh
- Prepare Garbanzo Beans by using fingers to rub off as many of the paper membranes as possible. Bring Beans to a boil in salted water and cook for about 10 minutes. This process is tedious (and optional) but will result in very creamy hummus.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy. If the consistency isn't quite to your liking, add additional teaspoons of water.
- Taste for seasoning and serve with fresh warm pitas or flat bread.