Julie F's Note:
I found this in my local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and pepper, then saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk and red curry paste. Stir until the curry paste and coconut milk are smooth, then bring to a simmer.
- 3Add chicken to the coconut milk mixture and toss well to coat evenly. Return to a simmer. Stir in cilantro.
- 4Serve the psata topped with the chicken. Alternatively, add the drained pasta to the pan with the chicken and toss to mix. Just before serving, squeeze a bit of lime juice over each plate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Curry Chicken Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.8
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 153.3 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste