Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this in my local newspaper
- 9 ounces fettuccine pasta (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (to taste)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and pepper, then saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk and red curry paste. Stir until the curry paste and coconut milk are smooth, then bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken to the coconut milk mixture and toss well to coat evenly. Return to a simmer. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve the psata topped with the chicken. Alternatively, add the drained pasta to the pan with the chicken and toss to mix. Just before serving, squeeze a bit of lime juice over each plate.