Recipe by Pinay0618
I always get excited when I find new burger recipes :) This on is from atasteofthai.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 tablespoons garlic & herb boursin cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized skillet add Red Curry Paste, oil and onion. Cook until onion is soft and curry is dissolved and fragrant. Refrigerate on a plate until cool, about 5 minutes.
- Combine curry mixture and ground beef until well incorporated. Divide into four equal portions.
- Form each portion into a ball and, using both thumbs, make a depression in center. Fill depression with 2-3 teaspoons of Boursin. Mold beef around Boursin, pressing patty flat. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Just before grilling brush grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. Grill burgers 5-6 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.