Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This combination makes for a really pretty smoothie. Use ripe peaches to ensure the right ratio of sweet vs tart.
- 4 peaches, sweet, ripe, chopped
- 1 cup fresh red currant, red, fresh
- 1 cup cold water, ice cold
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey, liquid (optional)
- 4 slices peaches, wedges garnish
- Put all ingredients into the blender and process until silky and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a peach wedge, find a quiet corner and enjoy.
Excellent smoothie! I used nectarines instead of peaches because I had a few that were getting past their prime, and I used frozen currents. Simple and quick, I'll make this often over the next couple of months! Thanks BK!