Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so great, can be served with any meat or poultry.
- 1 lb small red potatoes or 1 lb Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a steamer, cook potatoes over barely simmering water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Toss with olive oil and sage and season with salt and pepper.
Great recipe. Something so simple that I had never thought of making. I didn't have any olive oil on hand so I used black pepper grapeseed oil. Worked like a charm and was yummy too! This was very simple to make, thanks!