Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so great, can be served with any meat or poultry.
Make and share this Red Creamer Potatoes Tossed in Sage recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small red potatoes or 1 lb Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a steamer, cook potatoes over barely simmering water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Toss with olive oil and sage and season with salt and pepper.
Great recipe. Something so simple that I had never thought of making. I didn't have any olive oil on hand so I used black pepper grapeseed oil. Worked like a charm and was yummy too! This was very simple to make, thanks!