Recipe by Soup Fly *
Something very similar to this was offered at a recent gathering I attended. It was very popular with the guests.
- 768.91 ml water
- 4 ripe bananas
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 6.52 g packetred powdered drink mix (such as Kool-Aid, Wylers, etc.)
- 170.09 g frozen orange juice
- 170.09 g frozen lemonade
- 1304.07 g pineapple juice
- 2000.0 ml ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend approx 1 cup water and banana in blender.
- Mix remaining water, sugar, drink mix, orange juice, lemonade and pineapple juice in large bowl.
- Add blended bananas.
- Mix well and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from freezer two hours before serving and place in punch bowl.
- Crush frozen mixture and add ginger ale.