Recipe by Soup Fly *
Something very similar to this was offered at a recent gathering I attended. It was very popular with the guests.
- 3 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packetred powdered drink mix (such as Kool-Aid, Wylers, etc.)
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend approx 1 cup water and banana in blender.
- Mix remaining water, sugar, drink mix, orange juice, lemonade and pineapple juice in large bowl.
- Add blended bananas.
- Mix well and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from freezer two hours before serving and place in punch bowl.
- Crush frozen mixture and add ginger ale.