24 hrs 10 mins
Soup Fly *'s Note:
Something very similar to this was offered at a recent gathering I attended. It was very popular with the guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend approx 1 cup water and banana in blender.
- 2Mix remaining water, sugar, drink mix, orange juice, lemonade and pineapple juice in large bowl.
- 3Add blended bananas.
- 4Mix well and freeze for 24 hours.
- 5Remove from freezer two hours before serving and place in punch bowl.
- 6Crush frozen mixture and add ginger ale.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cool Ade for a Large Group
Serving Size: 1 (5130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 237.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix