Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Red-Cooked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In large self-sealing bag, mix together brown sugar, hoisin, soy sauce, Worcestershire, sesame oil, onion, five spice, ginger and garlic.
- Add pork chops, seal bag and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade.
- Grill chops over direct heat for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Alternatively, place in a shallow roasting pan and roast at 400 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes.