Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This pizza remains dairy-free until it hits the table, where you can decide to add Parmesan--or not. Not "fishy" tasting, plus the clams were delicious and not rubbery! My 9 year-old loves this pizza! For the sake of brevity, I'm not including a crust recipe--just use your favorite one. We enjoyed it with a New York Style crust. Adapted from a recipe in American Pie by Peter Reinhart.
- Spread pizza sauce over the surface of the crust, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- Sprinkle with garlic slices and capers.
- Spoon clams evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake according to the directions for your chosen crust.
- Pass cheese at table for those who prefer it.