This pizza remains dairy-free until it hits the table, where you can decide to add Parmesan--or not. Not "fishy" tasting, plus the clams were delicious and not rubbery! My 9 year-old loves this pizza! For the sake of brevity, I'm not including a crust recipe--just use your favorite one. We enjoyed it with a New York Style crust. Adapted from a recipe in American Pie by Peter Reinhart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pizza sauce over the surface of the crust, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic slices and capers.
- 3Spoon clams evenly over top.
- 4Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Bake according to the directions for your chosen crust.
- 6Pass cheese at table for those who prefer it.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Clam Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 1070.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: