A perfect oil base for any red hot meated dish. A great winter warmer.
Make and share this Red Chilli Oil recipe from Food.com.
- Remove 25 ml oil.
- Insert the cutting of washed fresh rosemary.
- Leave at room temp for 12 hours.
- In a bowl mix the crushed red chilli with the 2 teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Insert the ready-crushed red chilli, which in the oil will slowly drop to the bottom of the bottle and settle.
- Leave again for 12 hours for the flavor to mix.
- Serve as only a oil base for cooking and you shall have a good hot base for any meat you cook in it.