Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
My favorite dish especially when I'm feeling particularly lazy. The presence of only 3 other ingredients helps bring out the full flavor of the prawns. You may adjust the amount of garlic and chili as per your taste.
- 4 large prawns
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons kashmiri dried red chilies, cut up into thin rings
- salt, to taste
- Clean the prawns and cut the arms and whiskers but keep the heads and shells intact.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and red chillies. Cook for about one minute.
- Now add the prawns and stir for 30 seconds. Then leave them to cook for a minute and a half without covering.
- As it turns pink in colour, turn off the heat.
- Serve hot.