Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something a little different for your fries! You can add hot sauce or/and chile powder to the ketchup for more zing.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml cilantro, finely minced
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml new mexico chile powder
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup, cilantro and vinegar.
- In another small bowl, mix salt and chile powder.
- While your fries are still hot, sprinkle them with the salt mix and use the ketchup for dunking.
- I roasted potato wedges sprayed with olive oil in a hot oven till crispy and browned.
Both the ketchup and the salt were WONDERFUL on our fries as well as our fried fish. I used more than the 1 tsp of cilantro; probably more like 1 tablespoon. The longer it sat, the better it was. Thanks for sharing these recipes; definitely keepers!