1/1 Photo of Red Chile Salt & Cilantro Ketchup For French Fries
Something a little different for your fries! You can add hot sauce or/and chile powder to the ketchup for more zing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix ketchup, cilantro and vinegar.
- 2In another small bowl, mix salt and chile powder.
- 3While your fries are still hot, sprinkle them with the salt mix and use the ketchup for dunking.
- 4I roasted potato wedges sprayed with olive oil in a hot oven till crispy and browned.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Chile Salt & Cilantro Ketchup For French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3038.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g