Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 14.79 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 709.77 ml thinly sliced onions
- 8 hard taco shells
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 39.43 ml chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients; rub evenly over pork. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Remove pork from oven; let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
- While pork cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion; cover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Uncover and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Fill each taco shell with about 2 ounces pork, 3 tablespoons sautéed onion, 1 tablespoon tomato, and 1 teaspoon green onions.
This is such a fantastic recipe! I added some oven-roasted corn shucked from the cob to my tacos, and it was fabulous. I would definitely make this again! Thanks for posting.
This is delicious!