Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another delicious-sounding Thai recipe from my Thai Cooking School cookbook. Easy and healthy with some zing! Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration time.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or peanut oil)
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bok choy, torn into large pieces
- 1⁄2 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons thai soy sauce
- Score the chicken several times and rub the curry paste into each cut. Cover and let chill overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat a wok over medium heat, then add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning once of twice, until cooked through. Keep warm.
- Heat a separate wok, then add 1 tablespoons of the oil. Add the napa cabbage, bok choy, and savoy cabbage and stir-fry until just wilted. Add the remaining oil, shallots, and garlic and stir-fry until just tender, but not browned. Add the vinegar, chili sauce and soy sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange the stir-fried vegetables on four serving plates. Slice the chicken and arrange on top of vegetables and drizzle the hot dressing over the dish. Serve immediately.