Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from a good friend. She brought this over for my family once when I was out of town (how nice was that?) and they begged me to get the recipe. Hope you like it.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 (14 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce (or whatever amount feels right)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 12 flour tortillas
- Mix half of the olives, chilies, chicken, onions, beans, one can sauce.
- Divide filling among the tortillas (you may end up with extra filling. You can just save it for another use or fill more tortillas).
- Roll up and place in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Pour the rest of the sauce over enchiladas. Use as little or as much as you like depending on how saucy you like them.
- Top with cheese and remaining olives.
- Bake at 350 for 30 - 45 min or until bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, tomatoes, lettuce - whatever sounds good.
Yum! We absolutely loved these! The filling was SOOO good with all of the different ingredients (we usually just fill our enchiladas with cheese! This is much better!)I think it would also be really good with green enchilada sauce, maybe we'll try that next time! Thanks!